Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Update for November! ^-^

Hi everyone!
Hope you all are having a nice week! :)

I know I haven't been posting a lot this month, and I sincerely apologize for that.  I've been super busy lately with school stuffles and Nanowrimo, so I haven't been able to read as many books lately.  > . <   Unfortunately, this will probably last until the end of December; but after that, hopefully, I'll be more free! :)

I have a little bit more time this week (Thanksgiving break!), so I'll try to squeeze in a review or two.  I'm still aiming for that "ten reviews" a month thing, so  HWAITING~! :)

Oh! Also, my Books Reviewed/Misc page is under semi-construction as I'm trying to switch over to the tags system.  It's slow going, but if you see random posts disappear or the post formatting looks off, it's my fault. LOL Please bear with me until the dust settles. ;) Thank you!

Have a happy Thanksgiving!:)

Best wishes,
Kyendwarrior :)

No comments: